Cholla, the Painting Horse | Amazing Animal Adventures

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Cholla, the Painting Horse

I was inspired to write a post on horses after reading my friend, Amy's blog. Her son, Justin, is crazy about horses and Amy and her husband go through great lengths to give Justin the horse rides that he enjoys so much.

While surfing the web for an inspiring horse story just now, I came across this painting horse by the name of Cholla. If you recall, in March, 2008, I wrote a post, Art For Animals, which is a community project of human artists who paint animal art in aide of animal charities. In Cholla's case, you can find a HORSE painting. Yes, it is so remarkable that Cholla has been featured time and again on some of the major publications and appeared on various websites.

Meet Cholla, the horse artist

I so would like to post a picture of Cholla in my post. As you can see, I try to include photos of the animals I feature here in my blog, but it is written at the footer of the official Cholla website that any reproduction of material from the website is strictly prohibited. Well, what to do? I'm too law abiding.

Nectar by Cholla, one of my favourite Cholla art pieces

To read more about Cholla and his artwork and watch videos of him in action, visit him at Artist Is a Horse. You can also support him by purchasing his art. You can find links to Cholla's three online art dealers on his website too.

ETA: I would like to thank Renee Chambers, Cholla's owner, for her permission to reproduce these iimages on my blog.

3 comments:

Cholla said...

Cyberpartygal, This is Renee, Cholla's owner. Thank you for recognizing Cholla's talent !
You may take a photo image or two to post on your site if you wish.

Renee@artistisahorse.com

CyberPartyGal said...

Oohh Renee, Thank you, thank you so much! I relly appreciate this!

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Post a Comment