Man Tortured & Killed Dog Sentenced To 6 Months | Amazing Animal Adventures

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Man Tortured & Killed Dog Sentenced To 6 Months

I picked up this news story from BBC News Online late last night and I was so pissing mad and repulsed that I could not write about it on my blog. I mean, here are people who love dogs, animal lovers, and there are people who could torture a dog like that until he died? What sort of human is that? Or is he a human at all?

Mac with William Streeter

The lady owner is just as bad. I believe that if we take in a pet, it is our responsibility and commitment to care for the pet to the best of our ability. This lady could not even protect her dog, Mac, from a crazed husband. Yes, mad as in mentally ill. I think even mentally ill people would have a little bit more sense.

Alison McMonagle the wife

Seriously, reading the way that this guy, William Streeter tortured and killed Mac, I almost vomited. It’s just too gruesome. And I would have to agree that six months jail time is seriously too light a sentence. What? A dog is “just a dog”?

Pissed off!!!

Source: BBC News

0 comments:

Post a Comment