Blue Cross High Tea Fund Raiser for Pet Charities | Amazing Animal Adventures

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blue Cross High Tea Fund Raiser for Pet Charities

I was browsing through some old animal photos on the web when I cam across this. This is a photo of Romi at the Blue Cross high tea fund raising even at Oxo Tower on London's South Bank on 14th May, 2008.

Romi
Photo credit: Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images

This is said to be Britain's largest tea party for Blue Cross animal charity. I hope that one day, I would be able to participate in such an event.

By the way, this may be stale news for some of you but it is here "for the record." I love photos of dogs and other animals and I imagine myself going through all my archived posts when I am old and not as active in blogging.


0 comments:

Post a Comment