Pennywell Farm Miniature Piglets | Amazing Animal Adventures

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pennywell Farm Miniature Piglets

I was reading The Telegraph (UK) online when I came across their compilation of cute animal stories around the world. I picked this to post on my blog because I personally love pigs.

When I was younger, I used to have a great collection of pig stuffed toys and glass decos and dreamt of keeping a pig as a pet. Of course, living in a regular residential area discounted that and my mother got fed up of my pig collection that she discarded them all one day.

Sigh... I stopped my obsession for pigs then and there.

In the following video, you could watch a litter of miniature pigs, just 5 inches long (there were a total of nine) which were born at Pennywell Farm, Devon, sometime in April, 2008. An appearance on American television has made them sudden celebrities. People were flocking to watch photos and videos of these piglets that the website which hosted them crashed!

They are simply too cute, aren't they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment