Celebrity Pets: Jessica Alba with Sid and Nancy | Amazing Animal Adventures

Monday, April 14, 2008

Celebrity Pets: Jessica Alba with Sid and Nancy

A little while ago, I wanted to do a post on celebrity pets and compile photos of celebrities and their darn lucky pets. Too bad my work schedule has been so tight these past few weeks that I absolutely have no time to do so.

So, instead of leaving my blog idle, I thought that instead of doing a compilation post, I will only publish one celebrity and his/her pet(s) each time. Instead of one post, this will be a series of posts and the pictures will be published as and when I come across them on the internet and when I have time to do it.

Please do note that all these photos are copyrighted and I will try to credit the photographer(s) and website or blog.

To kick start this series, here’s Jessica Alba with her two pugs, Sid and Nancy. Who is Sid and who is Nancy? I have no idea. All pugs look the same to me! Hahaha!

Photo credit: Mark Mainz, Getty Images

Source: Celebrity Pets

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a blog that tracks celebrities and their dogs already called celebritydogwatcher.com. I know because I work for them lol

-Taj

Post a Comment