Gus, the World’s Ugliest Dog | Amazing Animal Adventures

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gus, the World’s Ugliest Dog

I first read about the death of the World's ugliest Dog, Gus, a week or two ago and did not get the chance to blog about it. Truly, Gus was an ugly dog but I think that it's pretty unfair to have him participate in contests like "World's Ugliest Dog" since he lost his leg to skin tumor and lost an eye in a cat fight. Gus was embattled and shouldn't be termed "ugly".

Occasionally, I do see this programme on TV though I am not sure what programme it is called or on what channel it is being broadcast, but I think that in future, organizers of "The World's Ugliest Dog" should only accept natural born ugly dogs and not dogs that have been disfigured because of illnesses or diseases.

Gus, may you rest in peace.

Source: Here

1 comments:

Duni said...

I agree. Poor thing. Hope Gus finds peace at last. Funny, how it's only humans that seem to judge what's pretty or not...animals don't do this. They are so much more accepting.

Post a Comment