Dog Abuse At Boulder Creek, Santa Cruz County, California | Amazing Animal Adventures

Monday, August 04, 2008

Dog Abuse At Boulder Creek, Santa Cruz County, California

There's one thing animal lovers like me will never understand. How could anyone have the heart to abuse animals? I tell you, I wanted to vomit when I read that there's this psychotic dog breeder, who has this ambition to breed a new breed of dogs, a new breed of "macho dogs" in his own words, most probably he wants a new breed to name after himself, who not only did not feed the dogs but killed them.

Photo credit: Shmuel Thaler/Santa Cruz Sentinel

I don't think I want to know how he tortured the dogs, and I don't even understand how killing the dogs would make a new breed of macho dogs because dead dogs are no dogs, whatever breed it is.

Photo credit: Shmuel Thaler/Santa Cruz Sentinel

Now the thing that most disgusts me is that there have been people making reports and pursuing this case since 2002! How many dogs have died since then? How many dogs have been bred and sold since then?

Robert Brunette
Photo credit: Santa Cruz County Animal Services

Animal lovers should never encourage dog breeders by buying dogs from puppy mills and dog breed farms but to adopt dogs, cats and other animals from animal shelters. Rescued animals make great pets also! I, along with all animal lovers, hope that this guy, Robert Brunette, gets his just desserts.

Source: Mercury News

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awful! Do you have the link to the news where I can read more please?

CyberPartyGal said...

Hi Dead Cockroach,


Sorry for the slip up. I have added the source. Thanks for reminding!

Tatum Tot said...

He is an awful man! I came from a hoarder and there were 50 collies including me. Too many! Now I live with six dogs including me and that's just right, plus the hooman Mum and Dad and they are pretty okay too! :) Okay.. they are great, and I'm glad they rescued me!

Post a Comment